Thursday, October 2, 2008

Que trabajadora soy

Unas novedades!

I am no longer just your average norteamericana bum in Buenos Aires, I am now an employed norteramericana bum in Buenos Aires. Que bueno.

I started teaching English this week, and it's fantastic to feel like I have some sort of purpose. Mostly I'm teaching private classes to businessmen in their offices, which means traveling from place to place via subte (subway) and imparting my vast knowledge of the English language. Before you know it, every Microsoft exec in BA will be armed with a vocabulary of Julie-isms.

I'm going to a bar tonight to watch Biden and Palin square off - should be interesting.

In other news: This blog has been seriously lacking in photos, mostly because the city is so full of petty crime that I'm not really into bringing my camera out. Photos soon though.

Chau y un beso,
Julie

1 comment:

Alia said...

CONGRATS!

I haven't seen that debate but really wanted to y por eso estoy celosa.

Let me know how the teaching goes!