Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hiding in dark corners.


Today it rained. A lot. There was flooding. A lot of it.

So I did the only rational thing you can do when it gets ominously dark and rainy in a large Latin American city -- I went downtown, hid in corners and took pictures of people as they whizzed by me.

Naturally, it was fun.

I added some new pictures. You can see some of them by clicking here: Shadows and blurs.

You don't need facebook to access the photo album.

Hugs and kisses to all!

Julie


Above: After I asked this guy what time it was, he took of running to catch the train. There he is in the subte tunnel with his feet midair. I'm standing in the entranceway to the tunnel.



Above: For weeks I've been curious about a seemingly abandoned house in my neighborhood. I pass it every day on the way to work, and I wonder if anyone lives inside -- it's quite rundown, and I'm not even sure if there it has a roof. This evening however, I spotted some residents --- here's one of them, on her bicycle.

No comments: